Using the recently released U²-Net trained model, it is possible to create human portrait drawing from human photo!
In this article, I will explain how to use U²-Net on Google Colaboratory. If you don’t have any knowledge of machine learning, don’t worry. I have prepared a notebook for you to experience wonderful experience of AI. To use it, you just need to follow a few steps!
2. Open notebook (File > Open notebook)
- Select “GitHub” tab
- Input first editbox(Enter a GitHub URL or…) to “adakoda”
- Select “Repository” to “adakoda/U-2-Net”
- Select notebook to “notebook/U_2_Net_demo.ipynb” and select (click line) it
3. Run all (Runtime > Run all)
- Select “RUN ANYWAY”
The complete code for the notebook can be found in the following repository.
The code for our newly accepted paper in Pattern Recognition 2020: "U^2-Net: Going Deeper with Nested U-Structure for…